zeldag

Username : vickieatkin Classifieds Buyer Scam

Hi ****,

On 4-May-2010 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => vickieatkin

Name => Victoria

FromEmail => [email protected]

City => Michigan

Country => USA

Comments => Hi ,
i just saw ur advert of Spectre 135 on the web and i want to buy it for $750 also i will be responsible for the shipment and pick up of the Stiletto 135 to my destination.
Please get back to me as soon as possible if my offer is okay for you .
Vickie.

Hello *****,
Thanks for correction on my typo (stilleto 135 instead of Spectre 135)getting back to me, i am in the U K presently but there won't be any problems about the shipment,after payment ,the pick up will be made at your place. i have made arrangements with the prepaid shipping company already.
As for payment,this is what i am going to do. I have a customer in the US who is owing me $1,500 so what i would do now is, i will instruct him to make out a payment( Check or Money Order ) to you in that amount and as soon as you get it cashed. you will deduct your money from it and hold on to the remaining balance till i come back to the US in some weeks time ,as i will be using part of the money to pay for the shipping and other expenses. Although i know the value of the payment is more than the price you asked for but i think i should be able to trust you with my remaining balance and the item pending my return to the US.
So please if my conditions are okay with you,i would need your Full Name,Address,City,State,Zip Cone and Cell Phone Number so that i can tell my customer to get the payment sent out to you as soon as possible.
Pls get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that we can seal the deal in a timely manner.

Best Regard
Vickie.