psmarais

Username: sonny001 - Classifieds Buyer Scam

What he sent me originally.

Subject: RE: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to your Ad
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 3:57 PM

It is in great condition.It is still in trim.No rips or tears,and the lines are in good condition still.If you want it I will take it off ebay.Let me know where you are located so I can look up shipping costs.You can send money to my paypal account.The price will be $700usd + shipping.My paypal account is [email protected]. If you send as a gift there is no charges for me.Let me know soon.

Cya,Mike

> Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:07:15 +0000
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to your Ad
> To: [email protected]
>
> Hi Michael Mann,
>
> On 29-Oct-2009 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.
>
> Username => sonny001
>
> URL => http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=84478&d=1
>
> Name => Simon
>
> FromEmail => [email protected]
>
> City =>
>
> Country =>
>
> Comments => Morning,
> Writing to confirm if you have the Main Canopy, Do get intouch with the price and the condition.
>
> Thanks and hope to hear from you soon
>
> -----------------
http://freakboy066.tripod.com/

I gave him all my info.What should I do here people?

So did I, he emailed yesterday and said the cheque was in the mail, at that stage one of my friends metioned the word Scam so I checked the forums. It's all very dodge. I just got the email below off him, I'm emailing him back now and telling him I'm not comfortable with the deal as he is sending me €3000 more than I asked for (due to a supposed miscommunication with his secretary today), tear up whatever he sends me (if he even sends anything) and that the deal is finished.

Greetings ,
How are you,hope you are great.. I am very sorry i did not send you an email, I had a ghastly Auto Accident on my way to work and i have been in the Hospital since the occurrence , I am a bit okay now and currently at home.

There is a little mistake about the payment and i am very sorry about it . When i was in the hospital , I called my secretary on the phone to issue and send the payment to you due to my absent from office because of my accident , So i didn't know the phone conversation was miserable ( not clear ) so she mistakenly issued (€ 4,200) and she sent it to you, I will be very grateful if you can be a co-adjustor to me .

Please, whenever you receive the payment, kindly accept and bank it for clearance .

Please bear with me the situation and sorry for any inconveniences the issue might have caused you. Kindly,accept my apology and i will be very grateful for your understanding,and i will also give you a call later today.

Thanks and have a blissful day.

I will really Appreciate your mail

Regard's

EDIT: Grammer corrections.

Hello

ATTENTION i got false money check from this guy send by post!!!! He got my adress , hopefully nothing more.I didnt send the rig and i didnt give him my bank details etc.It looks dodgy from beginning.Question in here - can he fuck me up if he has my adress and name ?

Greetings ,
How are you,hope you are great.. I am very sorry i did not send you an email, I had a ghastly Auto Accident on my way to work and i have been in the Hospital since the occurrence , I am a bit okay now and currently at home.

There is a little mistake about the payment and i am very sorry about it . When i was in the hospital , I called my secretary on the phone to issue and send the payment to you due to my absent from office because of my accident , So i didn't know the phone conversation was miserable ( not clear ) so she mistakenly issued (€ 3,350) and she sent it to you, I will be very grateful if you can be a co-adjustor to me .

Please, whenever you receive the payment, kindly accept and bank it for clearance .

Please bear with me the situation and sorry for any inconveniences the issue might have caused you. Kindly,accept my apology and i will be very grateful for your understanding,and i will also give you a call later today.

Thanks and have a blissful day.

I will really Appreciate your mail

Regard's