j_ung

Username: martinez -- Classified buyer scam

To:
Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2008 5:50:13 AM
Subject: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to your Ad

On 4-Dec-2008 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => martinez

Name => martinez

FromEmail => [email protected]

City => bilbao

Country => spain

Comments => my name is martinez jose and am interested in purchasing vector III 353.After i have gone through the advert on the website.then i really have interest bc i have been looking for this for sometime now.after several consideration i have decide to issue the payment in form of a cheque.Will you be accepting a Cheque? The cheque that am going to isuue would include the cost for shipping this item to me and my shipping agent commision will be included on the same Cheque.i shall solely be responsible for the shipments of the item. Please contact me asap for futher questionings as regards to this transaction if you really show willingness in selling this item asap.Thank You and I am expecting your response asap
regards,
martinez jose

Click here to read more about these kind of scams.

Remember:

• DO NOT do business with anyone who offers to send you payment for a higher amount than your selling price with the understanding that you'll send back the balance.

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be acting on behalf of a "client" or another "customer".

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be from Nigeria or West Africa

• If you agree to accept a check payment, then do not send anything, gear or "change" before the check cleared. And be careful, if you manage to clear a fraudulent check then you may be liable for the damages if the bank finds out later. Make sure your bank authenticates the check.

• If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
This username has been disabled.