j_ung

UsernameS: juliana, maj - Classified Buyer Scams

Two new ones for you, today: juliana, maj

Hi XXXXXX,

On 16-Nov-2008 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the
Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => juliana

URL =>

Name => juliana lopez

FromEmail => [email protected]

City => malaga

Country => spain

Comments => Hello,
my name is juliana lopez and am interested in purchasing mirage g4/mAfter i have gone through the
advert on the website.then i really have interest bc i have been looking for this for sometime
now.after several consideration i have decide to issue the payment in form of a cheque.Will you be
accepting a Cheque? The cheque that am going to isuue would include the cost for shipping this item
to me and my shipping agent commision will be included on the same Cheque.i shall solely be
responsible for the shipments of the item. Please contact me asap for futher questionings as regards
to this transaction if you really show willingness in selling this item asap.Thank You and I am
expecting your response asap
Regards,
juliana lopez

Hi XXXXXXXX,

On 4-Nov-2008 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => maj

URL =>

Name => mart jack

FromEmail => [email protected]

City => bibao

Country => spain

Comments => Hello,
I am interested in immediate purchase of your item.After several consideration over the advert placed on the website,am really shown interest in it and would l really want to issue the payment in form of Cheque and how much is the final price.Will you be accepting a Cheque? The check that will be drawn by me would inlclude the cost for shipping this item to my location on the same Cheque.l shall solely be responsible for the shipments of the item. Please contact me asap for futher questionings as regards to this transaction if you really show willingness in selling this item asap.Thank You and I am expecting your response asap
Regards,
MartJack

Click here to read more about these kind of scams.

Remember:

• DO NOT do business with anyone who offers to send you payment for a higher amount than your selling price with the understanding that you'll send back the balance.

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be acting on behalf of a "client" or another "customer".

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be from Nigeria or West Africa

• If you agree to accept a check payment, then do not send anything, gear or "change" before the check cleared. And be careful, if you manage to clear a fraudulent check then you may be liable for the damages if the bank finds out later. Make sure your bank authenticates the check.

• If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
These usernames have been disabled.

there is no problem about my check and it is valid and you can cash it without any problem.if you still have this item for sale pls let me know because am in urgent need of it.thanks

----- Mensaje reenviado ----
De: "[email protected]"
Para: [email protected]
Enviado: domingo, 16 de noviembre, 2008 20:56:44
Asunto: Re: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to your Ad

Hello Juliana, I have a question concerning the cheque. Why do you want to pay by a cheque, not by an european money transfer? There is no difference for me as for the payment by cheque on the condition it is valid and I can cash it in a Polish bank. In that case we could contineu the transaction. Please, write what kind of cheque it is and what bank I can cash it in.
Regards,
Sebastian

This was his last email to me. I responded to him with the cops have his info so better go hide.

Hello Jerry,
Thanks for your prompt response.Am happy that you have recieved the checks, I want you to deduct the amount of the item bought from you ($1650) and transfer the remaining amount of ($2275 to the shipping agent that will be coming for the pick up of the item at your location. The money will be transfered through the western money transfer,And note that the western union will have to deduct there own commision from the remaining amonut ($2275)that is left with you after the deduction of yours,
Here is the names and address that the money will be transfered to.

NAME.........ANTONIO GOMEZ

ADDRESS.........CALLE, MAYOR, 13
30100,ESPINADO SPAIN.

You will have to send the following informtion as soon as the payment is transfered.

SENDER'S NAME/ADDRESS.......................

RECIEVER'S NAME(ANTONIO GOMEZ)........................

AMOUNT SENT....................

AMOUNT TO BE RECEIEVED...............

CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN).........................

NOTE THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO GIVE A DATE AND TIME THAT THE ITEM WILL BE PICKED UP AT YOUR LOCATION AS SOON AS THE TRANSFER IS MADE.

THANKS...........

MART JACK...............
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!