I would like to make an inquiry about your above
mentioned item for sale. I would like to know the
last price and the present condition. Also i would
like to know if you got some pictures of the item
kindly send them to me.

MRS. KATE S. WHITE
+447023050268
[email protected]

Click here to read more about these kind of scams.

Remember:

• DO NOT do business with anyone who offers to send you payment for a higher amount than your selling price with the understanding that you'll send back the balance.

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be acting on behalf of a "client" or another "customer".

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be from Nigeria or West Africa

• If you agree to accept a check payment, then do not send anything, gear or "change" before the check cleared. And be careful, if you manage to clear a fraudulent check then you may be liable for the damages if the bank finds out later. Make sure your bank authenticates the check.

• If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
This username has been disabled.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

She tried me too. Check out the new email name.

Zuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzan kate ([email protected])
Sent: Tue 8/21/07 9:16 AM
To: steven filby ([email protected])
Auto Select---------------------------Western European (Windows)---------------------------Arabic (Windows)Baltic (ISO)Baltic (Windows)Central European (ISO)Central European (Windows)Chinese Simplified (GB18030)Chinese Simplified (GB2312)Chinese Simplified (HZ)Chinese Traditional (Big5)Cyrillic (ISO)Cyrillic (KOI8-R)Cyrillic (KOI8-U)Cyrillic (Windows)Greek (ISO)Greek (Windows)Hebrew (Windows)Japanese (Auto-Select)Japanese (EUC)Japanese (JIS)Japanese (JIS-Allow 1 byte Kana)Japanese (Shift-JIS)Korean (Auto-Select)Korean (ISO)Latin 9 (ISO)Thai (Windows)Turkish (ISO)Turkish (Windows)Unicode (UTF-7)Unicode (UTF-8)Vietnamese (Windows)Western European (ISO)Western European (Windows)
What if i offer you $4000USD?

MRS. KATE S. WHITE

steven filby wrote:
HI, I will send pictures. $4100.

Thanks

> Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:35:10 +0000
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to your Ad
> To: [email protected]
>
> Hi steven filby,
>
> On 21-Aug-2007 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.
>
> Username => katesusie
>
> URL => http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=52309&d=1
>
> Name => MRS. KATE S. WHITE
>
> FromEmail => [email protected]
>
> City => Glasgow
>
> Country => UNITED KINGDOM
>
> Comments => Hello,
>
> I would like to make an inquiry about your above mentioned item for sale. I would like to know the last price and the present condition. Also i would like to know if you got some pictures of the item kindly send them to me.
>
> MRS. KATE S. WHITE
> +447023050268
> [email protected]
>

I got one today.

Hello ****,

Thanks for your response. I am very much okay with the price as i am the buying a agent i have a client that would be sending you the BANK CHECK for the payment of the (ITEM). I would have loved to come view and inspect it but due to the nature of my work i am a very busy person as i need to attend to other clients of mine. Anyway i would want you to understand that my client would be sending you the asking price which will as well include my own commission as soon as the BANK CHECK clears the same day you receive it, you have the cash in your hands i would want you to send me my own commission as the buying and selling agent, as that is how i earn my money for living, also i belief i can still be of help to you should in case you have any item you want to sell. As for the payment i want you to send me your full name and address including your mobile phone numbers as requested below:-

Your name............
Address...........
City..............
State................
Zip code.............
Country...............
Home Phone..............
Mobile phone.................

However, as soon as i got this details i would send it to my client that will send the BANK CHECK to you by post office and you will receive it within 3-4 working days. Immediately you got the payment i want you to notify me so the pick up can be scheduled with my shipping agent.

Hope to hear from you soon.

MRS. KATE S. WHITE
+447023050268
[email protected]

I received the same email yesterday!

Hi InDEclINe,

On 21-Aug-2007 someone submitted their contact information in response to your
ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the
person directly.

Username => katesusie

URL => http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=52456&d=1

Name => MRS. KATE S. WHITE

FromEmail => [email protected]

City => Glasgow

Country => UNITED KINGDOM

Comments => Hello,

I would like to make an inquiry about your above mentioned item for sale. I
would like to know the last price and the present condition. Also i would like
to know if you got some pictures of the item kindly send them to me.

MRS. KATE S. WHITE
+447023050268
[email protected]

-----------------

and me....

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I am very much okay with the price as i am the buying a agent i have a client that would be sending you the BANK CHECK for the payment of the (ITEM). I would have loved to come view and inspect it but due to the nature of my work i am a very busy person as i need to attend to other clients of mine. Anyway i would want you to understand that my client would be sending you the asking price which will as well include my own commission as soon as the BANK CHECK clears the same day you receive it, you have the cash in your hands i would want you to send me my own commission as the buying and selling agent, as that is how i earn my money for living, also i belief i can still be of help to you should in case you have any item you want to sell. As for the payment i want you to send me your full name and address including your mobile phone numbers as requested below:-
Your name............
Address...........
City..............
State................
Zip code.............
Country...............
Home Phone..............
Mobile phone.................

However, as soon as i got this details i would send it to my client that will send the BANK CHECK to you by post office and you will receive it within 3-4 working days. Immediately you got the payment i want you to notify me so the pick up can be scheduled with my shipping agent.

Hope to hear from you soon.

MRS. KATE S. WHITE
+447023050268