sangiro

Username: natasha02 - 419 Advance Fee Fraud

The following 419 scam is being conducted via the Dropzone.com Forum PMs. The username has been disabled.

From Natasha
Dearest One
I am writting this letter with due respect and heartful of tears since we have not known or met ourselves previously. I am asking for your assistance to lead me to the right channel towards to be out of the critical situation i am now I got your contact from a computerize data and pray for God to give me a trustwhardy person who can allow and lead me to the right channel . I will make my proposal well known if I am given the opportunity.

I am introducing my self as Ms. Natasha Daniella , the only Dauther of late Chief and Mrs Desmond Yana Andani , I wish to request for your assistance in a financial assistance. , And I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country. E.t.c

I have sixteen Million Five hundred thousand united states dollars.USD($16.500,000) to invest in your country, and I will require your assistance in clearing the consignment Out from security company here in Cote Di Voire ( Ivory Coast ) / west africa, I will be gladly to give you 15% out of the total sum of the money for your kind assistance.

please it is very important you contact me immediately on my private email address: ( [email protected] ) for further explanation on how we will proceed.

Awaiting your immediate response
Thanks and God bless.
Best Regards ([email protected])
Natasha

Safe swoops
Sangiro