sangiro

Username: pagel - Classifieds Buyer Scam

The following scam has been reported:

Date: 30 Sep 2006 00:05:01 -0000
Subject: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to your Ad
To:

Hi,

On 29-Sep-2006 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.

Username => pagel

Name => Mr Pagel

FromEmail => [email protected]

City => Aberdeen

Country => Scotland

Comments =>
Hello,
My name is Pagel Stan

I''m really intersted in your Complete Systems.

I will like to know if you still have it for sale Are you the first
owner?

Did you have all the paper work and the receipt of phurchase for
documentation?

what is your last asking price and the present condition?

Preffered method of payment is Certified Money Order ?
which would CLEAR in your bank account within 1 to 2 working
days.don''t bother about the shippment The shipping cost will be my own
responsibility.

Urgent response is needed for procedure of payment I''ll be expecting
your mail soonest.
Send pics if also avilable.i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me.

Do contact me either through phone: +44-701-1134075 or Please email me
direct to email box at [email protected] .Kindly email me back, if
it'sstill for sale.
Cheers

Click here to read more about these kind of scams.

Remember:

• DO NOT do business with anyone who offers to send you payment for a higher amount than your selling price with the understanding that you'll send back the balance.

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be acting on behalf of a "client" or another "customer".

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be from Nigeria or West Africa

• If you agree to accept a check payment, then do not send anything, gear or "change" before the check cleared. And be careful, if you manage to clear a fraudulent check then you may be liable for the damages if the bank finds out later. Make sure your bank authenticates the check.

• If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
This username has been disabled.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Me too:

Good day ,
Thanks for your swift response ,I really appreciate your quick response towards making a successful transaction .About the present working condition of the canopyas stated by you,I am really pleased with it,but i belived you are telling me the real act,because i cannot come over to your location now due to the nature of my work.Well, the asking price is okay by me for $510. I would be offering you $700. for the payment of the everything, reason for this is that i want you to make sure you reserved the item for me and consider it sold to any other enquiries. Also,I have forward your mail to my associate to send you the payment and also instruct him to include the shipping fee to your payment,because he has arrange for the shipping. So immediately you recieve the Certified Money Order you would needs to send the shipper's payment to them. If this arrangement is ok by you . and i want buy it for my bother in Holland and I am located in Sctoland aberdeen ,i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me . I will like you to get back to me with your full details so that i can forward the payment to you immediately.
Full name ...........
Contact Address ........ Not p.o.box
Contact mobile number .day or night...........
When you send me the following information,i will instruct my associate to issue the Certified Money Order immediately.Hope to hear from you soonest ! Your quick response to this will be highly appreciated...
Cheers

This is a reply I got from the guy. Pretty persistant.

Hello ,
Good to hear back from you, i would like to hear back from you again.Yes! i could have love to come and see it over there and test it but i am a SAILOR. I always come home every 4 Months and travel back to my place of work in Porto.so i dont think i have that time so get back at me with last asking price, so that we could conclude on the payment today,for the shippment you don't 've to worry i shall contact a shippingagent of mine who handles that for me and the mode of my payment it is by Certified money order ?..I am located in Sctoland UK Please get back at me today with the last asking price.i am very inteterested with the item and i want buy it for my bother in Holland and I am located in Sctoland ,aberdeen ,i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me , Your quick response to this will be highly appreciated...

Cheers
my pics & stuff!

me Three:

Hi

On 29-Sep-2006 someone submitted their contact information in response
to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email
to contact the person directly.

Username => pagel

URL =>
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=40046&d=1

Name => Mr Pagel

City => aberdeen

Country => Scotland

Comments => Hello,
My name is Pagel Stan
I''m really intersted in your Main Canopies.
owner?

documentation?

days.don''tbother about the shippment The shipping cost will be my own
responsibility.

yourmail soonest.

Send pics if also avilable.i would be very glad if you can get it sold
to me.
Do contact me either through phone: +44-701-1134075 or Please email
medirect to email box at [email protected] .Kindly email me back, if
it's still for sale.
Cheers
"Your mind is like a parachute: It only works when it is open."
http://www.Skydive-Info.com

this too:

Good day ,
Thanks for your swift response ,I really appreciate your quick response towards making a successful transaction .About the present working condition of the Main Canopies.as stated by you,I am really pleased with it,but i belived you are telling me the real act,because i cannot come over to your location now due to the nature of my work.Well, the asking price is okay by me for $1400. I would be offering you $1600. for the payment of the everything, reason for this is that i want you to make sure you reserved the item for me and consider it sold to any other enquiries. Also,I have forward your mail to my associate to send you the payment and also instruct him to include the shipping fee to your payment,because he has arrange for the shipping. So immediately you recieve the Certified Money Order you would needs to send the shipper's payment to them. If this arrangement is ok by you . and i want buy it for my bother in Holland and I am located in Sctoland aberdeen ,i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me . I will like you to get back to me with your full details so that i can forward the payment to you immediately.
Full name ...........
When you send me the following information,i will instruct my associate to issue the Certified Money Order immediately.Hope to hear from you soonest ! Your quick response to this will be highly appreciated...
Cheers
"Your mind is like a parachute: It only works when it is open."
http://www.Skydive-Info.com

Seems like Mr. Pagel Stan wants to buy a A LOT of kit:

Name => Mr Pagel

City => aberdeen

Country => Scotland

Comments => Hello,
My name is Pagel Stan
I''m really intersted in your Containers.
owner?

documentation?

days.don''tbother about the shippment The shipping cost will be my own
responsibility.

yourmail soonest.

Send pics if also avilable.i would be very glad if you can get it sold
to me.
Do contact me either through phone: +44-701-1134075 or Please email
medirect to email box at [email protected] .Kindly email me back, if
it's still for sale.
Cheers
-----------------------
Connextion: British 8 Way Team
www.bodyflight.co.uk
-----------------------

Another one...

To: Iwan van der Schoor
Sent: Wednesday, October 4, 2006 2:48:15 AM
Subject: Payment

Good day ,
Thanks for your swift response ,I really appreciate your quick response towards making a successful transaction .About the present working condition of the canopy as stated by you,I am really pleased with it,but i belived you are telling me the real act,because i cannot come over to your location now due to the nature of my work.Well, the asking price is okay by me for $1100. I would be offering you $1200. for the payment of the everything, reason for this is that i want you to make sure you reserved the item for me and consider it sold to any other enquiries. Also,I have forward your mail to my associate to send you the payment and also instruct him to include the shipping fee to your payment,because he has arrange for the shipping. So immediately you recieve the Certified Money Order you would needs to send the shipper's payment to them. If this arrangement is ok by you . and i want buy it for my bother in Holland and I am located in Sctoland aberdeen ,i would be very glad if you can get it sold to me . I will like you to get back to me with your full details so that i can forward the payment to you immediately.
Full name ...........
Cheers