reside in United Kingdom, but presently in Western Africa on a contract
with my company and would want this transaction to be risk free.it is going
to be shipped to London. Cost,arrangements and modalities of shipping to be
born by me.

If you are interested in my offers, do not hesitate to get back to meat
[email protected]
Thanks,

Jessyca.

Click here to read more about these kind of scams.

Remember:

• DO NOT do business with anyone who offers to send you payment for a higher amount than your selling price with the understanding that you'll send back the balance.

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be acting on behalf of a "client" or another "customer".

• Be suspicious of anyone claiming to be from Nigeria or West Africa

• If you agree to accept a check payment, then do not send anything, gear or "change" before the check cleared. And be careful, if you manage to clear a fraudulent check then you may be liable for the damages if the bank finds out later. Make sure your bank authenticates the check.

• If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
This username has been disabled.

Safe swoops
Sangiro

You know....I was a bit bummed. I let them get to the point where they sent me the fedex and got the fraudulant checks. Then I called FedEx to have them put a hold on the account. Turns out the account was opened online just a few days prior with a phone # that didn't work and most likely will just be closed once the bill isn't paid. I was hoping to at LEAST cost them $10 in fedex charges.....but no, they screw FedEx too......oh well...lesson learned.

Great last name btw.....

----- Original Message -----
To: Brian Buckland
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 8:36 AM
Subject: Payment ........................ Plz Today

Hello Brian,
sorry for gettin to you lately,i just confirmed that payment would be delievered to you today by fedex here is the tracking number ''791043343810'',pls,it is all line with my present predicament, but very importantly i will appreciate if you could CASH THE MONEY FOR ME TODAY in your BANK,i have an urgent matter arising. I just lost my sister in far away hong kong yesterday due to fibroid,leaving behind two kids,husband died couples of years back in ONTARIO and i really have to fly down to pick the kids asap .right now i'm really in a state of shock i am really disturbed now Pls i would appreciate it if you could let me have my MONEY first today as soon as you cash the check. So i want you to go and cash the check today,when you do that ,i would like for you to go to any western union point nearest to you and send me the MONEY ,after you must have deducted all the neccessary charges. I want you to send the money with this instrcution after you have cash the check. you will have to send my money to me so i can travel down to hong kong asap make first western union transaction payable to my traveling agency AT
RECIEVER'S NAME ; OLAYINKA JOHNSON
ADDRESS;45 GLOVER ROAD ,LAGOS NIGERIA 23401
AMOUNT$2900
And the remaining balance to my shipping company at....................
RECIEVER'S NAME :OLUWASEYI SOMOYE
ADDRESS; 75,CLEGGS STREET,LAGOS NIGERIA 2340 BR>After you must have sent the money i would require for you to send me the following information that you must have gathered at WESTERN UNION ,they are
NAME AND ADDRESS OF SENDER
THE TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER AND THE MTCN# TO BE
PROVIDED TO YOU ON
THE RECEIPT AFTER TRANSFER.
I was made to understand that you are to pay some charges at WESTERN UNION ,pls you can deduct the fees from my balance. deduct all cost of wiring at the WESTERN UNION from the fund.
Please if there is anyother information that you require,pls do not hesitate to let me know.I would be hoping that you get this mail on time today so that you would probably help me to send the funds today.
Regards,
Jessyca.

You know....I was a bit bummed. I let them get to the point where they sent me the fedex and got the fraudulant checks.

I hope that you didn't use your home address for the FedEx. You never know if the scammers have US contacts.

Take a look at

http://www.419eater.com/

It is a funny/sad site with a lot of good info.