highlanderhsl

Username: vicskie - Classifieds Buyer Scam

I recieved an identical e-mail yesterday, from the same person.

Scam

Hello,
Thanks for getting back to me,Like i said earlier i am presently in the Western Africa .there won't be any probs about the shipment,after payment ,the pick up will be made at your place. i have made arrangements with the prepaid shipping company.
As regards payment,this is what i am going to do.I have a client in the US who is owing me $3,700 i would instruct him to
makeout a certified check to you in that amount and as soon as it clears your bank. you can now deduct your money from it and send me my balance via western union ,i will be using part of the money to pay for the shipping and other expenses ..Although the value of the check is more than the asking price but i think i should be able to trust you with my balance.
So if my terms are acceptable to you,i would like you to give me your full name,address and phone number so that i can instruct my client to make out the check to you.
Pls get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that we can round things up in a timely fashion.
Thanks in this regard,
Victoria.

Same thing

Hello,
Thanks for getting back to me,Like i said earlier i am presently in the Western Africa .there won't be any probs about the shipment,after payment ,the pick up will be made at your place. i have made arrangements with the prepaid shipping company.
As regards payment,this is what i am going to do.I have a client in the US who is owing me $3,700 i would instruct him to
makeout a certified check to you in that amount and as soon as it clears your bank. you can now deduct your money from it and send me my balance via western union ,i will be using part of the money to pay for the shipping and other expenses ..Although the value of the check is more than the asking price but i think i should be able to trust you with my balance.
So if my terms are acceptable to you,i would like you to give me your full name,addre! ss and phone number so that i can instruct my client to make out the check to you.
Pls get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that we can round things up in a timely fashion.
Thanks in this regard,
Victoria.

Glojek Gary F C1C USAFA/CS10 wrote:
Victoria--
I attached a couple pictures. The one isn't very good, but it shows the
colors well. The warning label has all of the canopy information. It
jumped 2 days ago and worked amazing! I have mailed one canopy to
England in the past, and it cost around 30USD. My preferred payment
would be through paypal.com, and they charge a 2.9% fee. I'm willing to
share the shipping/fee costs with you, so If you send 875USD to the
paypal account [email protected] we have a deal. If I receive
payment today, I can mail the canopy either today or tomorrow. Which
country in West Africa are you in? Take care, I look forward to hearing
from you.--FG

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:33 AM
To: Glojek Gary F C1C USAFA/CS10
Subject: Dropzone.com Classifieds - Response to your Ad

Hi Fritz Glojek,

On 15-Nov-2005 someone submitted their contact information in response
to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email
to contact the person directly.

Username => vicskie

URL =>
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=28265&d=1

Name => Victoria

FromEmail => [email protected]

City => Westyorks

Country => Engalnd

Comments => Hello,
i am Victoria,i just saw your ads on the web and i am
interested in buying your (Stiletto 150 - $850) can i have a picture
of it and also more in formation about it.
I am based in Westyorks but,currently in Western Africa on a
research and business trip.
Please get back to me at [email protected] as soon as possible if my
offer is accepted
by you and also let me know what payment method you accept .
Best Regards,
Victoria.

-----------------
If you suspect this is a scam:

1) Visit the Security Forum to see if it has already been reported:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?forum=44
2) If not, forward the entire email to [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yahoo! FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

i got this one too just reported it:

Hello,
Thanks for getting back to me, i am in the U K presently but there won't be any problems about the shipment,after payment ,the pick up will be made at your place. i have made arrangements with the prepaid shipping company already.
As for payment,this is what i am going to do. I have a customer in the US who is owing me $1,200 so what i would do now is, i will instruct him to make out a payment( Check or Money Order ) to you in that amount and as soon as you get it cashed. you will deduct your money from it and hold on to the remaining balance till i come back to the US in some weeks time ,as i will be using part of the money to pay for the shipping and other expenses. Although i know the value of the payment is more than the price you asked for but i think i should be able to trust you with my remaining balance and the item pending my return to the US.
So please if my conditions are okay with you,i would need your Full Name,Address,City,State,Zip Cone and Cell Phone Number so that i can tell my customer to get the payment sent out to you as soon as possible.
Pls get back to me as soon as you get this mail so that we can seal the deal in a timely manner.
Best Regard
Vickie.

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Benjamin N Michaeli wrote:
Hi,
your offer is ok with me. How do you want to pay for it i accept checks and money orders.

On May 4, 2010, at 11:09 PM, [email protected] wrote:

> Hi Ben Michaeli,
>
> On 4-May-2010 someone submitted their contact information in response to your ad in the Dropzone.com Classifieds. Please reply to this email to contact the person directly.
>
> Username => vickieatkin
>
> URL => http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/classifieds/detail_page.cgi?ID=92597&d=1
>
> Name => Victoria
>
> FromEmail => [email protected]
>
> City => Michigan
>
> Country => USA
>
> Comments => Hi ,
> i just saw ur advert of PD - 170 on the web and i want to buy it for $400 also i will be responsible for the shipment and pick up of the PD - 170 to my destination.
> Please get back to me as soon as possible if my offer is okay for you .
> Vickie.
>
> -----------------