rcjump

To wait or not to wait

I waited for my new canopy for a total of 14wks >:(,I was sressed out on the wait i had been putting this rig together for over a yr, in all:S . I picked my colors very closely:P ,and saved ,and saved then ordered my first brand Spanking new canopy, My Cobalt ! I was besides myself with antisipation :D:o,I was driving my wife crazy pissing and moning ..[:/]>:(:D. After 13wks I was a basket case .Then on a magical thusday at high noon the ups truck was out front.:) I went out to meet the driver and to my suprize a box from SkyKat:ph34r::ph34r:B|;) and it Was my long lost canopy B|B|B|B|.I ran inside oped the box pulled it out it was like my first love it was drop dead beautiful.:)B|:):o:o:o:o
Thats When I Knew Yes It Was Worth the Wait;););););););)
And to Atair and all Employees Keep up the outstanding Workmanship and Quality get my Highest praise :):):):):):):)To all Reading this
Blue Skys And Soft Landings........RC

I can't wait till i get a good so i can order a custom rig and main!! Lucky bastard!

Got pictures?

oh ya knock it off with the fuckin smilies wi ya!! ;)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin