Rottenmilk

Cheap Jumpsuits?

I myself settled with a Kurupee suit and placed the order this past monday. Blas was indeed very friendly and quick to respond to all emails. He was also willing to send additional photos of his suits. Great customer service thus far!
He said that the suit would be made and delivered in three weeks. So I guess we'll see how it goes. However, I too ordered a special fabric (SF16). I hope it turns out ok, and will let everyone know.
J.

Well, no I will not post a photo of the suit. I will add that everyone that looked at it (after they got done laughing) talked about how the flowers where hand painted on. The cragftmenship of the suit is great just for me the flowers did not appeal at all(beyond the fact it was not what I had ordered). Yesterday, I took the suit out to the DZ to show the manager for a laugh and actually sold the suit to a newbie for $100. I also had another experianced jumper ask me about the suit and where to get it.
Kirk

Hmmmm... too bad :( But considering the fact that A) you've already sold it and B)Someone else wanted to know about it leads me to think that it's not as bad as it seems, just not your style? One also has to remember that Da Kine rags uses a lot of flower/Hawaiin patterns too. Kurupee does seem to be imitating that market.
Anyone else?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I just got my suit from Kurupee. It took exactly three weeks as Blas said. To be honest, it's better than what I expected! Truly a quality suit at an unbelievable price... highly recommended.
I'll try to post pics sometime this week.

I just met the Kurupee dude this weekend and got to see some of his jumpsuits, very awesome stuff, and awesome construction. I wish I'd known about them earlier. [:/]

--
Hook high, flare on time

I am glad to hear all the good reviews on Kurupee suits. I just got an E-mail from Blas stating the suit is in the mail. I am looking forward to puttin some airtime on it. I'll post a pic:P when I recieve it.

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Just got mine over the weekend. Bad Ass suit
It is a super cut, White body with orange hawaiin print on the arms and legs, I'll post a pic soon.
;););););););):););););)
Kurupee is a great company to work with, make great suits, great customer service. and Blas stays ontop of everything to make sure that you get exactly what you want.

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Jumpin it this weekend, should have pics next week!
in action even!

So does it make me a loser that I get home from work put on my suit , lay on the floor and watch my skydiving videos?:P
If it does...I don't do that!:S

>>>

it gets worse... I actually brought it to work so I can sneek a peek of it every now and again!!!1

I am a very sorry man!

<<<>>>