gregpso

Apology to Lousie and Don Naggas Continued

That bloody Greg guy
Fucken keeps carrying on
Mods please delete thread

The "Greg thread" is dead
But I like the haiku one
Please keep them coming
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

why are you back on this user name? Did ya get bored with the other one:ph34r:

I don't think DaVinci Flies
And Doc Pop are one
I know who sockpuppets are.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

why are you back on this user name? Did ya get bored with the other one:ph34r:

DaVinciflies died
When moderators found out
He was also me

:D
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA

Care to say who you are where you jump or jump numbers or are you hiding from me

As for being right I am always right (NOT !!!) in fact any truth I say in a statement is a rare thing.

I tried a public apology it did not work.(It was sincere.. but given my history I understand the feelings about it. Now you can all worry about something important because I am not !!
I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

I seem to annoy you squeak .. thats a good thing.. I just laugh at you. You take it all so seriously. I respect your jump numbers and ratings

Not at all Greg, in fact Im largely ambivalent to you. I was actually sincere when i asked if you had a diagnosis..
What i do find mildly disturbing is that you are a COP, and your mental state (at least here and on SS) does seem a little questionable.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I was a cop for 11 years and then a prison Officer for years and now govt security ect. It may surprise you I have complete bill of mental and physical health.

For some reason I just do not fit in to your world (skydiving) Thanks OK squeak I had fun giving it a try. Obviously the gregdemon thing did not work out.

Like I said most of what was said was tongue in cheek but it went down like a lead balloon.

My fault I ruined my very brief skydiving career I met some great people WOKKA RALPH ( a wonderful wonderful man) PATRICK TIM and s yes Don CROSS and re aquainted with my first jumpmaster in 1981 on the rounds John SWANLAND and many many more good people

Good luck to you squeak. you have obviously nailed skydiving (compared to me anyway)

If its got to the stage where folk are questioning my mental state it must be time for me to leave. So I leave

CYA best wishes to all and thanks for the experience my reunion tour of skydiving was fun.. better than the original. A doom or 2 will still be done whilst travelling to Las vegas etc(only at DZs that have sigma and skyhooks of course LOL) NO one is going to stop me doing that.
I tend to be a bit different. enjoyed my time in the sport or is it an industry these days ??

No just serving the community in jobs that need to be done. No crusade or agenda !! (pay and conditions pretty good as well in Govt jobs 9 weeks paid leave good superannuation etc)

What do you want .. stop catching crooks and let all the ones out of jail.

99 percent of Police and Prison officers that I know are good people.. like skydivers. !! (plenty of police skydive too !!!

But FTP you haven"t even got the balls to say who you are or where you jump or jump numbers. I RESPECT ANYONE WHO IDENTIFIES THEMSELVES BUT NOT YOUR ILK.