FreakOnALeash

micro hawk

yo remster,
if it was likely as the dytter from l&b that would already be a plus. beeing knew to the sport but a very safety orientated type, i ran a diving school for 6 years, i think of buying a dytter. this one is offered to me for 25$ from a guy who once jumped, but terminated in the early nineties.
if it still operates error free would you recomend it for a first audible device to start with for little money?
grab in your mind and tell me if you eventually remember whom it was made by or where to grasp more information.
thx and blues
hans

I know someone who jumped one. As the Remster said, a lot like the original Dytter - just one warning. The guy never said anything bad about it's reliability but he didn't always hear it free flying. If you're wearing a fullface or doing flat flying, it should be ok. It would certainly be better than nothing as long as you don't start to rely on it.
I think that on the ground you wind the dial anticlockwise until it beeps (no self calibration) and then wind it clockwise to the altitude you want it to sound at.
Next time I see the guy I'll ask him about it (probably see him this weekend)