cuoffrdn

AFF Training

I did my first tandem 6 days ago and immediately signed up for AFF (I even got my mom to do a tandem). Had my class yesterday and I am doing my first AFF jump today. It looks like we will be getting a little rain around the time I am suppose to be jumping. Hopefully it blows by. I am so excited to be starting a new hobby and I have enjoyed lurking the forums for quite some time.

I learnt that lesson early too! I had two weeks off work so I could do my AFF. In that two weeks I made one jump. Nothing is worse then seeing others jumping whilst your grounded due to wind (over student limits). After that two weeks I was back at work and could only jump sundays. It took me 6 months to get my A license

....It looks like we will be getting a little rain around the time I am suppose to be jumping. Hopefully it blows by....

Spent all day at the DZ and got my first AFF jump in...It was amazing, everything went well....Ready for my next one.

The 7 day forecast just is not that accurate.

It projected a chance of rain yesterday. I got 4 jumps in. There have been days I have driven to my DZ while it was raining & by the time I got their it was blue skies.