Emmie

time-out in a bonehead

I'm not sure about the Mindwarp, but I had a TimeOut in a Piranaz helmet. The Piranaz has a space next to the right ear specifically designed to hold two audibles, but the timeout was VERY uncomfortable in there. It's quite a lot thicker than the Dytter, so it ends up pressing pretty hard against your ear. My helmet fits me pretty snugly to start with, so by the time I took the thing off on the ground the timeout had made my ear pretty sore.
As I said, I don't know much about the mindwarp, but know the timeout is a good audible with a fat profile. If I were you, I'd have a jump or two with the timeout in the Mindwarp and see for myself how it felt.
Just my .02
==========================
For those who are wondering, the Piranaz helmet is an open-faced helmet that is specifically made for skydiving (freefly) that is manufactured in SA and apparently soon to be available for export. It has space for two audibles on the inside next to the right ear. It's an awesome helmet and well worth checking out if you ever get an opportunity.
I find sometimes it's easy to be myself.
Sometimes I find it's better to be somebody else. - DMB

If you are referring to the Bonehead Mindwarp that has a audible "pocket" that you place the audible in from inside the helmet, then YES the TimeOut will work very nicely too. I have an older Bonehead (about 4 years old) and I have been using a TimeOut in that helmet about the same time. The sudible fits nicely in it, without protruding, and is easily heard while in freefall! Go for it!
-Rap