shibu

I thought I knew how to PLF until...

Even though you're jumping a 200 loaded only at .87, it is not a ZP canopy (maverick). It may be a lot more porous than when it was new, and even lightly loaded such canopies can be tricky to land well.

So, why does it matter so much that it isn't ZP?.

When a wing is flying at high angles of attack (such as during a flared landing), it is very important that the airflow over the top of the wing stay "attached"/not "separate" from the top surface of the wing. If air is leaking out through the top skin fabric too much, then it has the effect of separating the airflow, and you don't get much lift. Conditions on the bottom skin of the wing are very different, with separation not being an issue, so leakage through non-ZP fabric doesn't matter.

If it was possible to actually suck air into the wing through/from the top skin, then you get the ability to produce good lift at higher angles of attack, as the airflow stays attached when it otherwise would not. This has been done on some experimental airplanes, including a Boeing 757 testbed that had part of the wing drilled with very tiny holes and a vacuum applied to suck air into the wing. So, air leaking out through the fabric matters a lot for the top skin, but not for the bottom, as long as it is not so much that cell pressurization suffers.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Even though you're jumping a 200 loaded only at .87, it is not a ZP canopy (maverick). It may be a lot more porous than when it was new, and even lightly loaded such canopies can be tricky to land well.

I wish it was the canopy"s fault and a quick fix. When i got her she had less then 20 jumps and i have put about 20 on her She is slick and her lines waxy and white She is beautiful and doing her job her> Its her pilot who is screwing up

Then stop screwing up!

Seriously, get video of your landing and get others to critique, there should be plenty of opportunity for improvement.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am