GLIDEANGLE

Why are incidents in USA not reported to USPA?

Hi SM

Thats part of the problem with USPA and their GM program. USPA wasn't always like this.

If the DZ wants to get paid extra for filling out the paperwork then they souldn't be a USPAGM. I'm sure your aware that some S&TA are either DZO's or their employee's

But USPA was taken over by the DZO's a long time ago, they stole the brand, and use it as part of their marketing program. That horse left the barn a long time ago.

Bring on the tandems and AFF, become a liscensed jumper, rent our gear etc. :ph34r:

You think you understand but you really don't. But this is the internet and your entitled to your opinion, Just like I'm entitled to mine. BTW before you send me a PM or want to argue I joined USPA in 1968.

That is all
R.

Hi SM

Thats part of the problem with USPA and their GM program. USPA wasn't always like this.

If the DZ wants to get paid extra for filling out the paperwork then they souldn't be a USPAGM. I'm sure your aware that some S&TA are either DZO's or their employee's

But USPA was taken over by the DZO's a long time ago, they stole the brand, and use it as part of their marketing program. That horse left the barn a long time ago.

Bring on the tandems and AFF, become a liscensed jumper, rent our gear etc. :ph34r:

You think you understand but you really don't. But this is the internet and your entitled to your opinion, Just like I'm entitled to mine. BTW before you send me a PM or want to argue I joined USPA in 1968.

Nail meet hammer.

Sparky

That is all
R.

My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals