cam

audible: epsilon

WOW...only 1 warning? would that even be worth buying. I've never heard of it but I'd sure like to here more about it. I know one thing, there where some questions a while back on diff altimeters and the main piont I got out of it was that if know one was able to give a good repor than that usaully means not a lot of people are using the product. So that right there that could answer a lot of questions unless this is a new device like the Skytronic. But then I've already heard enough stories on that to change my mind to a dytter or protrack. just my .02
jason

WOW...only 1 warning? would that even be worth buying.

1 warning should be more than enough. On any and every skydive you must rely on you eyes and your perception of altitude to determine breakoff and pull altitudes. Mechanical or electronic devices will fail, whether or not they'll fail while in your service is another story but they will fail. These devices are here as an 'assist' device only. If you rely on a wrist mount or an audible to tell you when to pull you're as good as dead.
Pay attention! It WILL save your life.

I understand that one warning is enough and that it is just a back up but I'm just thinking that even the old time outs had three signals. My point being that say these sell for 100$, I'll pay at least the 65$ extra to get a dytter with three signals. Thats been proven a very good device , Not that they are to rely on but to use as a backup. I"m just saying money wise if your going to buy somethng , get the most outa your money. Think about it if your going to buy a car would you buy one with just a radio in it or would you pay 50-75$ more for the same car with a radio/CD player in it. I know for me I'm about getting my moneys worth, as long as the product is safe.
jason