btvr

Washing jumpsuit

I was told cold water, gentle cycle USE CHEER DETERGENT
Take it out of the washer AS SOON as it's done spinning, the colors may bleed if it sits. Hang dry only.
If you have booties, you may want to Shoe Goo them now. Before you do a lot of walking on them.
hmmmm, people really WASH their jumpsuits??
Paula
Fly Your Slot !

hmmmm, people really WASH their jumpsuits??

My primary RW comp suit gets so nasty I can't stand it, so yes, I wash it about three times a year. When your white suit turns brown and gray, then wash that rascal. I just stick mine right into the washer on regular cycle. I do not use the dryer; I just hang it up on a rack outside. I have never had gripper colors bleed onto the white, but they do fade.
Chuck

I first attack any grass stains with 'Clorox Clean-Up,' then->
I do a regular wash with 'max water level'--cold/warm, with a phosphate detergent, followed by "at least" two full rinses to minimize the residual soap in the grippers--then I hang to dry.
Dave Brownell

According to Bev of Bev Suits....wash in cold water only, hang dry. Don't treat stains other than with the detergent you're using in the wash. Don't use anything with bleach in it. And beware of Tide and Woolite, they cause the colors to fade. Personally I use the color protector cheer. It has an ingredient to neutralize any chlorine in the tap water.
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin