convert to USPA license

Recommended Posts

Hi all,
I am looking to obtain my USPA license next time I am in the USA (have now a Dutch B). I think I have to sign off the A requirements by an instructor and then apply for a B (or C) license after I have those requirements, but I can't find the specifications of 'Maneuvers and Water training' on the USPA website. What are the required manevers and where can I do a water training? I am not looking forward to jump into a pool with my own rig... guess there is training material for it?
And for the theory exam, are the questions based on the SIM or is there further study material?
Thanks for helping out, could not find the ansers on my questions onlne.
good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
All of the USPA license requirements can be found in Section 3 of the SIM.

Page 241 (255 in the PDF) has a study guide for the B and C license exams.


Any DZ that trains students should be able to organize water training for you. It is very simple, and does not require your own gear. The DZ should have an old harness/container and main canopy they can use to get wet.

Arrive Safely


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's free!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now