brainstorm

what in your mind when you see this

A wingsuiter from Iran with a flag? Or am I supposed to read more into it?

I agree...I'm a total f***ing n00b, but I'm wondering WTF? so what?

Airtwardo:"There is a bit of difference between a rigger with a nipper and a guy with 138 jumps and a swiss army knife...usually!"

I give up, what should I see?

Ok if i told you he's got less than 200 jumps is that ring a bell

From a still? No, not particularly.

Wingsuit with a flag on the foot - good idea? Prolly not, but I haven't flown a wingsuit in years so I really don't have much of a place to comment on the idiocy in that.

WS with less then 200 jumps - not a good idea if you believe recommendations. Hardly able to tell his jump # since he forgot to wear his "Jump Number Display Unit" (pat. pend).

You seem like you have an axe to grind somewhere. Don't be a little twerp about it. Come out and say what you have to say, or shut the fuck up. Passive-aggressive guessing games got old in elementary school.

You seem like you have an axe to grind somewhere. Don't be a little twerp about it. Come out and say what you have to say, or shut the fuck up. Passive-aggressive guessing games got old in elementary school.

That's a laugh. It's done over in the Incidents threads all the time. :S

I give up, what should I see?

Ok if i told you he's got less than 200 jumps is that ring a bell

I don't think you mean this is Shah?

God no it's not me.
But i do know that there are some wing suiters in Iran and there is a Persian skydiving club in Tehran.

I wonder if it's them? Who knows?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Wow it's very interesting to read some good and bad answers the thing i see here is that experience skydiver care more about safety, my point as a DZO is not put that guy in the front with all the gun pointing at him,

the point is from year to year most of the new generation think skydiving as amusement park and forgot about safety or what experience skydiver told to be safer in the air
Watch your ass :)
We're coming Fast 8-)