rendezvous

Talon Harness

I'd suggest going to the manufacturer, Rigging Innovations, on this one. You can contact them from their website http://www.rigginginnovations.com/ While this is something a capable rigger could do, it can be done faster, up to factory standards and probably cheaper by RI.
pull and flare,
lisa
----
I am a nobody.
Nobody's perfect.
Therefore, I am perfect!

Sure it can be done outside the factory, ... contact one of the R.I. Service Centers.
Any other Master Rigger should be capable of doing the job, but it may take them a little while to find an exact color match.
A reasonable compromise would be to order the new leg pads from R.I. and ask your local rigger to sew them on.
Rob Warner
R.I. Customer Service Manager Emeritus

That doesn't sound too comfortable. Have you ever thought about using a pullup cord to hold your leg straps together for freeflying? It helps to keep them tight and it should stop them from rubbing around a little. The only problem is that it makes it annoying for packing.
Safe landings,
Alex D-23912

My theory on wide versus narrow leg pads is directly related to the size of your thighs.
People with wide thighs seem to prefer wide leg pads.
People - like me - with narrow thighs, seem to prefer narrow leg pads.
For example, I had wide leg pads on my '94 Talon, but was never comfortable, because the hard inner edges rubbed my "naughty bits" when I walked to the airplane.
My Talon 2 has narrow leg pads that are very comfortable. Part of the reason my current narrow leg pads are so comfortable is their rounded inner edges that gently push my "naughty bits" out of the way.

This question is in response to riggerrob's answer. From what you said they where uncomfortable to walk around in. I have the same problem as you described. Just wanted to know if the broad pads caused any problems during deployment or free fall or was it limited to being on ground

Pull Up cord...The Ribbon commonly used to close your main flaps on your container ( i tie one through my leg straps when i sit fly to keep them from riding up to my knees, well i used to have a sit fly that was more of a back/ass fly, but i got it now)

Rendezvous - the wide leg pads were only uncomfortable when I walked to the plane. I didn't notice them in freefall and was barely conscious of them under canopy.
Instead of a pull-up-cord, ask your rigger to sew a small piece of bungee cord between your leg pads. This will prevent them from sliding too close to your knees in a sit fly. Freefly bungees are fast becoming standard on all new harnesses.