Squeak

Downsizing Canopies.

But my landings suck. I need to get a smaller canopy so I'll land like those Red Bull guys. :P:D

Shannon, those are words of wisdom. I just hope the people who need to hear it start listening some day. [:/]

BTW, Does PD know you're counseling peeps to keep jumping their current canopies? Do you know how bad that is for sales? :D

I can't imagine broken or dead people buy many canopies ;)

:S:D

Yeah, in fact it gluts the market with a lot of used gear. :P

Hi John

But there's always a new guy who wants to downsize and is looking for a good deal on a smaller canopy.

Rcyclying works[:/]:(

R.
One Jump Wonder

I always say "If you can't land your canopy in front of the pop machine at the dz like you're in Mt. Dew commercial, then you're not ready to downsize yet."

Well crap... I'll never be able to downsize then because I REFUSE to even attempt to land near ours... that darn thing is 45-50 feet or more deep INTO the hanger and I'm not willing to fly my canopy in there... [:/]

:P

I always say "If you can't land your canopy in front of the pop machine at the dz like you're in Mt. Dew commercial, then you're not ready to downsize yet."

Well crap... I'll never be able to downsize then because I REFUSE to even attempt to land near ours... that darn thing is 45-50 feet or more deep INTO the hanger and I'm not willing to fly my canopy in there... [:/]

:P

Then you've got no business downsizing!!! B|
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."