pyrotech

Gloves?

what about gof gloves? Has anyone tried them? I know they are a little thinner than the usual bating glove, and plenty tacky to.

If the glove gives you good dexterity I don’t think “sticky” or “tacky” is needed. Causes more problems than it solves.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

The best glove I have used for skydiving is a mechanics type glove. Less than $30.00 at any Home Depot.

I agree. Those batting gloves wear out too quickly. Those mech gloves are tough and just a touch warmer too.

Although your sense of touch is reduced, of course, by any glove, your grip strength is increased. I wear gloves year round to protect my hands and help me keep troublesome Level I's under control.;):D

Home Depot sells a pair of gloves by Firm Grip called the FG Extrema. These are not ordinary work gloves. The gloves are all black. The fingers and palms are a tacky, thin leather. The backs of the hands are spandex. There is a velcro tab at the wrist. I paid $12 for them and plan to jump with them this winter. I tried on different kinds of similar gloves at two different stores and wore different sizes across the board. It was easy to go into Home Depot, be able to try on the gloves and know they fit perfectly. If you are thinking about buying the Neumann? gloves I think you will be happy if you find a pair of these gloves.
If freefall lasted five minutes, skydiving would replace sex.

Interesting. The gloves in that video are a different run from mine. They look almost exactly the same but there are some differences. In short, I'd rather have mine.

I mention this because the gloves in the video are obviously heavier and bulkier than mine, most noticeably in the palm. My gloves are tighter, thinner, and more like batting gloves.

The gloves in the video have a patch for the FG logo. My gloves have a grey symbol for FG that is printed on the top of the glove hand.

Basically, I think my glove, which I bought very recently, has been streamlined to make it cost less, which is fine by me because the entire glove has very good dexterity.
If freefall lasted five minutes, skydiving would replace sex.