Keys

Psycho Packing F-111 PD 150

PD does not recommend or approve the Psycho Pack on any of it's chutes (as told to me by one of their reps). I know a number of people using using it with PD products with great success, including me. I would talk to a rigger about shear
stress on the F-111 fabric at the bridle attachment...it might be a concern. Make sure you are using bridle extension long enough to reach to the center of the roll.
Skydiving is not a static excercise with discrete predictability...

Check out http://precision.aerodynamics.com/psycho/psycho_pack.htm .
Psycho packing is packing method ment to make putting your canopy inot the D-Bag easier. However the method is somewhat controversial among skydivers, others say it produces best openings and others say it doesen't.

My final 2 cents on it.
I've psycho packed my Sabre 210 and have consistantly had softer openings without massive snivel. I like the way it opens far better than pro pack, BUT! A skydiver I have a great deal of respect for stopped packing his Velocity because of off heading openings and twists.

I have always psycho-packed my Sabre 210 and have had nothing but great openings. Over the last two weeks I have been jumping a demo Stiletto 190 (f*cking great canopy!) and I psycho-packed it with no problems save one... Too much snivel!
I finally fixed it by not rolling the tail as tight and presenting the center cell. I did put a few jumps on it after PRO-packing it and could not tell the difference.
When it comes to getting slippery PD fabric in the bag nothing helps like a Psycho Pack.
Kris