SkydiverNigel

Why am I signed into someone else's account?

Meso

I can't think of how this could be possible without the other user ever having used the same computer as you. We'll investigate the possible cause and ensure to resolve whatever may have caused it.

SkydiverNigel here. I've just seen this - very odd. I don't think Quagmirian and I have aver used the same PC....except, come to think of it. A couple of times I've used a hotel business center PC and noticed a previous user has been on dz.com. Maybe that's it?

It is very possible that if a public computer was used, that one may have accidentally selected the option that keeps one logged in on that device - and then the login details would be cached there.

It's definitely understandable that something like that could occur. In fact it would be interesting to hear about whether the OP was using his home computer or a public computer at the time of the post.

me too I was signed in as Jerry, and posted something under his name. I wen to my profile and I was jerry

[inline jerry.png]

I logged out and back in again and everything is correct.
--
Blue Skies
NO FEARS, NO LIMITS, NO MONEY...
"A Subitánea et Improvísa Morte, Líbera nos, Domine."

Just to confirm, this was on a private computer that could not have been accessed by the other person? (Not a cached login)

Just wanting to make sure, cause if that's the case we'll escalate this immediately with full priority.