lurid1

failure notice when messaging adds in classifieds, please help.

Why yes indeed Meso, you have hit the nail on the head! So by the looks of attached thread there is no possible solution at this stage for my problem then?....accept the obvious one of changing my email address of which I have been using for the past 15 years [:/]

Unfortunately not, while we are looking at a new method of contacting users that would not end up getting blocked by Yahoo, that's still a while away - so in the mean time there is no other way. We are aware of ways to solve this, but considering we're intending to make a vastly different change, it would be a lot of work to do, just to then get changed again shortly after.

What may be easiest is just creating a new email address with Gmail, that you use solely for the classifieds form. The form e-mail address is independent from your actual account e-mail address, so you can still use your Yahoo account as the main e-mail account on your profile, while just entering a second account into the contact form.

That's the easiest solution I can suggest :)