Anvilbrother

Uber app install keeps coming up.

IPad Air 2 using safari. When I use this website only it periodically closes and app center opens up and asks me to install the uber app. Does not happen on any other websites. Nothing running in background.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Thanks for the heads up, one of our ad networks must have let this ad slip into their rotation, despite it being against our request. We'll be working immediately to get this removed.

As always, screenshots will also always help. Does it only happen on mobile devices or has anyone gotten them on desktop too?

Thanks, we are looking into this and have already spoken with our ad networks, but it may take a little time before we are able to remove it completely.

Unfortunately it seems like a problem that many large websites have dealt with recently: http://techcrunch.com/2015/03/19/mobile-web-surfers-again-facing-unexpected-redirects-to-app-store-native-apps/

But rest assured, we're doing what we can to get it removed ASAP.

Ok thx. As a side issue about every dozen or so posts I get this when I submit a reply to a post. It doesn't post the reply, and if I backpage everything that was typed is gone. I am resorting to copy and paste before I hit post for fear if it wiping everything I have written.

Postes r made from an iPad or iPhone. Spelling and gramhair mistakes guaranteed move along,

Have you noticed any trend of when exactly this takes place? Early morning, our cronjobs run on the server, which I think could be the root of that error. I know it's been brought up before and we struggled to find an immediate fix to it.