peek

Not getting email notifications on reply to post

When I post, I have the "Send e-mail notification on reply" box checked, but since June 9 17:42 US central time I have not been sent these emails. As far as I know I have not changed anything that should affect that.

Hey,

We had some spammers that had clogged our e-mail service that may have been the reason for this. Though we have resolved that issue now... Can you please confirm whether you're still experiencing this problem or not.

Thanks!

Meso

Hey, We had some spammers that had clogged our e-mail service that may have been the reason for this. Though we have resolved that issue now... Can you please confirm whether you're still experiencing this problem or not. Thanks!

I did not get an email telling me about the answer you just made, but I'll be watching for others. I'll let you know, thank you.

Meso

Hey,We had some spammers that had clogged our e-mail service that may have been the reason for this. Though we have resolved that issue now... Can you please confirm whether you're still experiencing this problem or not.Thanks!

I just confirmed that I'm not getting notification emails.
6/13 8AM US central time

Meso

We had some spammers that had clogged our e-mail service that may have been the reason for this. Though we have resolved that issue now... Can you please confirm whether you're still experiencing this problem or not.

I got a "reply to your post" email at 10:10 AM US central.

I just came in here to tell you I'm not getting email notifications for new messages being sent. Peek beat me to it!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Just to let you guys know we're doing all we can as quickly as we can, unfortunately however it relies on the companies that have blacklisted the IP, to respond to us and for them to remove the ban before things can change. We'll keep pushing the issue until its sorted though.

Meso

... unfortunately however it relies on the companies that have blacklisted the IP, to respond to us and for them to remove the ban before things can change...

I feel your pain! I had to do a lot of research on a similar problem I had a while back that involved blacklisting.

(By the way, in case I did not tell you specifically, all of my expected emails are arriving.)

Thank you for your work.

Well the problem was resolved for vast majority of people. We managed to get removed from the blacklists (due to user email spam), and that resolved the issue for many.

If you're still having problems, it's possible that ComCast still has us on a blacklist. We're looking into it now and will see if that's the case and try get it removed.

In not having received an email notification for about a month; I came down here to see if it had been brought up.

Saw the above messages and thought - well they're on it.

I have two email accounts... One very old Hotmail that forwards to my new gmail and thought I'd go ahead and change my profile to the newer gmail one.

Surprise.. No email at all in the "real" email address field.

Not gonna speculate as to how... but I haven't been in my profile for longer than the issue arose.

Anyway; might have folks double-check their profile "real" email address also.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.