theonlyski

User Avatars not showing up

Take this post: http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4642909#4642909

Quades' Avatar doesn't show up but rwieders' does.

[inline Capture.JPG]

The code for quades:

The code for rwieders:

I verified this on firefox and internet explorer on multiple computers, but it works on my iPhone.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Didn't think it would work on the iphone! So far as we've established, we think that this is caused by the nature in which uploads were handled during a certain period of time with the upload plugin.

Because of this, there are a few users who's profile pictures don't display (because they were submitted during that period). But if they reupload their profile picture now, it should resolve the issue of them not showing.

Is this related to the issue we addressed with the new template? I thought we had that worked out?

I think it's an encoding issue of some sort. If I download the image and open it in a photo viewer, it works fine. That would also explain why the iPhone works but the computer browsers don't.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Also, my Mac seems to have no issue viewing the avatar, so I'm sure it's some sort of encoding issue.