BIGUN

DZ.COM Painfully Slow

See thread:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4632474;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;

And, then this morning everything from logon to each forum/thread click to get this posted was 15-20 seconds.
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

sangiro

Still fighting 3 bots from China that's crawling the site and dragging down the resources. Will keep at it. >:(

Can your provider black hole those attacking networks?

Are they at least crawling anything good or are they looking thru the male glory thread?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

If the website is too slow, you could always entertain yourself with some free movies online. If only somebody would post and point us to where we could find some.

"So many fatalities and injuries are caused by decisions jumpers make before even getting into the aircraft. Skydiving can be safe AND fun at the same time...Honest." - Bill Booth