oldwomanc6

Pat Works' posts

Every time I look at a post he has made, even those made years ago, it will let me start reading it, and then that giant picture of his will take over.

I admit I am a technoramus, so maybe it's just me, but just in case it is him or here, I thought I'd let the PTB know.

Case in point:

http://www.dropzone.com/forum/Community_C7/Skydivers__with_Disabilities_F33/Post_Polio_Syndrome_Lurks_P4377389/

thanks,
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

This problem seems to occur only on certain browsers, but I think I've located the reason. There are a few users who submitted profile pictures before we implemented a size limit, and for example, his images were 12mb big. So I've deleted the files from the server, I'm hoping this resolves the problem. Let me know if you come across it again.

Thanks! It does seem to be his avatar that is gigantic. It's gone now. He's the only one I noticed that does that. When the change happened, some avatars went black, but that isn't bothersome like having an avatar that is 4x bigger than my screen. :D

BTW, I use Safari when I browse here.

lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

Thanks! It does seem to be his avatar that is gigantic. It's gone now. He's the only one I noticed that does that. When the change happened, some avatars went black, but that isn't bothersome like having an avatar that is 4x bigger than my screen. :D

BTW, I use Safari when I browse here.

Well, don't forget, many people almost lost their profile pic altogether because of file name formatting I think. ;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message