tigra

messages/ friend requests?

So I was checking my private messages- something I have not done in quite a while and I saw 2 outgoing "friend" requests (actually 4 because both were duplicated) that I did not send. I am hardly ever on this site, haven't gone into messages in ages, and no one else could have done it either ...... Any idea what could have happened?

I can't think of anything off hand that could have caused that to happen, and isn't a bug I've come across before on dropzone.com

The duplication issue we know of and that must be addressed, but can't think of anything that would cause friend requests to be sent. I don't suppose you're able to see when they were sent? The most likely cause would be accidentally clicking the friend icon next to the message button in the past.

tigra

Maybe my fat fingers trying to view and navigate on my phone? just odd ........
Thanks for the reply .......

Happened to me once. It's quite easy to miss the username and click on the "friend" link. And as it goes without confirmation, you can even overlook that happening. But we're all friends here, right :)? So no big deal B|

tigra

Maybe my fat fingers trying to view and navigate on my phone? just odd ........
Thanks for the reply .......

Nope not your fat fingers, it has happened to me also, AND of recent times I have been getting friend requests in dupicate from random folk who I dont know.
I have been deleting them. The latest ones came cin today and were delted.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?