skydemon2

spyware warning.....

One again I am getting spyware warnings when I come to DZ.com...... Will this crap never end with this site..... When will this stop its getting pretty old, this site and its fricking virus, spyware spreading ads. You know this is the only site I get these warnings from.
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

What AV program are you using? The site is showing as clear on my side. I'd like to see what you are using since the AV software my have a false positive or it may have flagged the entire site as bad based off the incident last week
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

There's a high possibility that this what PhreeZone said, but I did get in touch with our ad guy about five minutes ago and tro be safe, he's going to pull down the non-google, non-campaign stuff, and we'll look into this further Monday morning. I'll be on the road for the next several hours, but I'll check in again once I get back home.

One again I am getting spyware warnings when I come to DZ.com...... Will this crap never end with this site..... When will this stop its getting pretty old, this site and its fricking virus, spyware spreading ads. You know this is the only site I get these warnings from.

We can't find any evidence of malware in any ads. None from around the time this was reported either. I don't know why you got a positive for it, but I really don't think it's because of us.

We can't find any evidence of malware in any ads. None from around the time this was reported either. I don't know why you got a positive for it, but I really don't think it's because of us.

Something has changed in the last few days. I post this for clues for you. (I have helped other IT support when working on software deployment and I only know info is clues to those who know)

I access this site from two differnt computers almost daily. About a week or two ago the computer I am using know started taking 2 or 3 clicks of the back button to go back. I was seeing google something and doubleclick somethink in the bar below. (too fast to read) The other computer did not start doing that until today.
And it now will make 2 to 4 "click" sounds with one back click

I am not getting warnings but this back clicking is really anoying .

Dont know if these clues help but if I can come up with more I will post if you want

Marc
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

The back clicks are working much differently now on this computer. Even different that an hour ago.

Still hearing the multiple click noise but I only need to push the botton once now
Abraham Lincoln

IE version 6

You must be working on something. It is taking forever for any pages to load now.

Marc
Abraham Lincoln

This is not the end of this, but I do have some news.

What I'm hearing is that this looks like a problem between IE 6 and Adtuition. One of the Gossamer folks mentioned that IE 6 is old enough that even Microsoft doesn't support it anymore (it debuted in 2001). I have folks checking with Adtuition to see if there's anything they can do to help, but -- and I don't mean to get all finger pointy here; this is just a suggestion -- it might also be a good idea to upgrade your browser to something more recent. :)
Jay

Gotcha. Same problem?

It does not seem as bad but the multiple clicking still happens.

I have both computers in the same place now. I will jump back and forth as see if I can define the difference.

This is really strange:S

By the way. The delays are not as bad as they were yesterday or this morning

Marc

If you have something specific I can try that can help please ask. I love trouble shooting:)
Abraham Lincoln

I think this is a combination of an IE feature (click when pages load/reload) and our ads. The ads are in things called iframes, and each one of those gets its own click from IE. If I'm right, then this may help. You can turn off the click noise, but still be able to hear the things you want to hear.

http://www.techimo.com/forum/general-tech-discussion/185191-how-do-i-turn-off-sound-ie7-when-webpages-refresh.html