flr169

spam....help needed

I use my dropzone email account for all me email until I have a regular internet provider.....

I'm gettting about 5-10 spam emails a day....

my spam blocker is all full, won't let me add anymore...

anyone have suggestions......

thanks

===================================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

It's not just here, I've been inundated with the same ones on my Outlook e-mail address here at work.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Its called pump and dump. They buy these penny stocks and then when people fall for it and buy shares also it causes the price to raise. Once the price rises a bit the spammer sells all their shares at a nice profit. If a penny stock only goes up 4 cents then the spammer just made 4 times their investment.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

ya most of my spam is stock market stuff...

how can I contain it....
as I stated my dropzone spam blocker is all full...

any suggestions appreciated...

Mike
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

thanks phree......

never thought to use advanced filters, I just filled up the other spam filter option...

Mike

Well, months down the line, and its still a problem.

I've now increased to sensitivity of the filter to 1 star, and, I'm still getiing 5-10 spams in my inbox everyday. And this is in an account I have only used with 1 email recipient, a law firm.

If

Any
contains
X-Spam-Level: *
Delete it
No

I can only imagine what you poor guys who use your dz email addy a lot must have for spam....
Remster

I use my dropzone email for everything....

mostly just friends.....

I'm gettting between 10-20 spam mails / day....

its a pain......

Mike