ramon

Vector III and FX pack volume

I want to buy a new rig either
Vector Micron 150main/150R
or Vector III 135 main/150R
I currently have an alpha/space 150 but I want to get a new rig that I can put a 135 or possibly FX 119 in it.
The micron can hold my current main and one size down (135)
I know FXs pack up big, but will it be too loose in a rig sized for 150 (then it would probably fit in the 135/150 VIII).
If I get the 135/150 vector III my current main will be tight and...it won't be a micron.
I am not willing to use a reserve smaller than 150.
Any ideas?
thanks
ramon

I can't say I have done what you are talking about, but I have read everything on www.icaruscanopies.com and it seems like that 119 would fit in there just about right. Go check out the site, and read on the fx. Very cool info.
Or just call icarus, or the container manufacture I am sure they know somebody that has done exactly what you are talking about.
Not much help for you, but something.

Yeah....and after having my first reserve ride and having to sink it into a smallish spot with trees, fences, and the like....not to mention also trying to watch where that main went down in the woods.....all this with altitude of about 1200 feet.....I was pleased to have that Micro-Raven 150 packed inside rather than a 120 or something (I am quite a bit outside the margin on the 150 too....)
Peace~
Lindsey