benny

Open letter concerning the DZ locator

I thought you got banned forever...........

I'd post a poll asking if I should be banned forever but for some odd reason I can't access "the bonfire". Maybe it's a bug. I'm sure I'd lose anyway... "No one knows what it's like to be bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes...":P

Never go to a DZ strip show.

for some odd reason I can't access "the bonfire".

You were banned for creating a new account to continue your rants after you couldn't post under your old name. Yes, we can see IP addresses.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I thought you got banned forever...........

I'd post a poll asking if I should be banned forever but for some odd reason I can't access "the bonfire". Maybe it's a bug. I'm sure I'd lose anyway... "No one knows what it's like to be bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes...":P

your lucky you or anyone from asc can post considering the ip addy your using is from the asc drop zone!
You know what they say about pissing into the wind.

You know whats strange mark. Each week-end when after a days jumping all the ASC jumpers come over and hang out drink some beers even some played in the tournament. And all of them are really nice people. What i can see of the threads is nothing against ASC skydivers its the tactics of the higher management. Shame fun jumpers get dragged into it.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

Benny:
Since it appears that the error could have been corrected by ASC themselves, are we going to see an apology for the initial message, as well as follow on messages, suggesting that the error was done by the management of dz.com on purpose?

There has been lots of time for the apology to appear, the cause of the problem and solution was outlined in post 22 on Nov. 30 by simpsora.

Edited for accuracy, clarity and to add:
I won't hold my breath!
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy