mixedup

use of booties for breakoff safety?

Freeflyers wearing .... booties? I think you're on to something here. The next B| thing out there.

the concept of using controlled surface area for power enhancement and leverage extends just fine to other orientations, we've discussed a FF option with lots of top FF'lers and tunnel instructors and interest is mixed - but the better the flyer, it seems the more interest in new ideas is there

in application, it's a bit trickier since the airflow can strike the feature from a more varied set of directions

for your new suit.....I know a lady

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Booties do make a difference, they are designed to make a difference. Anyone serious about RW should get them and learn to use them correctly.

Anyone that doesn't have them is exercising a reasonable choice and that's fine. But they are completely incorrect in minimizing their effectiveness, badmouthing the feature or trying to rationalize silly excuses for not having them. "I just don't want them" is a perfectly good reason and doesn't need any further justification.

So.... I think I'll order the new suit with either NO booties, or the extra large booties. Go big or go home. Right? :P
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

So.... I think I'll order the new suit with either NO booties, or the extra large booties. Go big or go home. Right? :P

that's my philosophy :D - but I learned long ago, that what works for me might not be the best for everyone

but you're good enough and have a strong fall rate to not to bother with the recreational cut bootie (IMO - for those having control issues, or are fighting fall rate). Full size.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants