Kris

Hey, Freaksis!

How did that "Shake Flake" pack job I showed you work for ya'? So far I've put a few jumps on it and it's worked for my Sabre. The "Shake Flake" has easily cut my packing time in half.
The only difference is that I psycho-pack and you pro-pack to finish it off. I used the exact same method I showed you on my canopy over the weekend and it gave me the best openings I've had in about a year, perfectly soft yet firm. (That one's gonna get me in trouble in the visualization department).
I almost felt sorry for you when you had to stuff that pro-packed monster in the bag. If you would have had a bridle-extension on your canopy I would have finished it off.
Blue ones,
Kris

I think her opening was good Kris, but did you see her landings? hehe! Just teasing girl! 36 jumps later I'm just now landing on my feet!
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick

Yeah, Kris the opening was sweet! What difference would a bridle extension make? Mike says I need a skid plate on my rig thanks to my landings this weekend! They are not usually that bad...but oh well...at least I wasn't hurt!
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

I saw one of April's landings, heh. It was a pretty good one, Pam.
April, you asked about the bridle extension. When you psycho-pack, everything is the same as a pro-pack until you lay the canopy on the ground. On a psycho-pack you flip the canopy 180-degrees and lay it down (the tail is up instead of on the floor). From here you just roll the tail tight, squeeze the air out, fold the canopy in thirds to bag-width and starting from the top you roll it up like a sleeping bag.
The bridle extension comes into play here because since the canopy is rolled up, the pilot chute attachment point on the top of the canopy is no longer touching the ring on the bottom of the D-bag. With the bridle extension you can snake the bag attachment point to the bottom of the bag to make sure the canopy strips out of the bag cleanly on opening and doesn't have a chance of burning the canopy on the way out. Packing it without a bridle extension also becomes a real nightmare when it comes to keeping your pilot-chute cocked.
It can be packed without a bridle extension but it takes more time and finesse.
Kris