freaksister

Most comfortable container for women

My wife likes her Flexon, but MOST women I know that have ever tried one on have said that a Racer NOS is the best fitting rig they have ever used. Kate Thacker at SkyKat (www.skykat.com) has one Racer and a new Odyssey and likes them both about the same. You might want to call her and talk about it, she is very cool.
Chuck

Sis,
I have a Javelin (not an Odyssey - I ordered mine right before those came out - LOL!) and I LOVE it! I think the most important thing is chest and hip rings. They make such an unbelievable difference! And of course, buying new so it is made just for your body. But of all the used ones I tried on first, Javelin was tops, so that's why I went for it (not to mention the reputation!) Cheers!

I've jumped a Racer Elite, a couple of Javelins, a Vector 3, a Reflex and several older containers. I thought the Vector 3 was the most comfortable, both harness and container, with the Reflex second and the Racer third.
A lot depends on your body size and shape. Just like canopies, I'd recommend demoing whatever containers you can (in harness sizes to fit you) before ordering. That's going to tell you a lot more about which is right for you than what I or anyone else likes best.
pull and flare,
lisa

Chest rings may be uncomfortable on large chested women. At least that is what Brenda Reid says. Brenda is buxom and half owner of Rigging Innovations, the company that invented ringed harnesses.
sorry I can't speak from personal experience. My chest is large and hairy!

Hey, I might be a little help here...
I have talked to many women in both NZ and US on this topic alone (curiosity killed the cat!! Actually, it is a polite way to say to woman at the DZ..."you have great breasts, how do you jump and not hurt those little babies?[looking into her "eyes" as I say it])
All, but the occasional odd one or two, have said Javelin. I can only imagine with the new Odyssey that it might improve on this (cyber and I talked about this over the weekend) thanks to its higher hip belt placement and the difference in articulation rings). Others have mentioned Vector, and having jumped one for about 25 jumps, I can attest to its comfort. I now jump a racer and you're welcome to jump it this weekend (with my new canopy in it) to see if it is comfy). If you like it...we might be able to switch out containers. I don't mind jumping a dolphin, don't know what they are like, but hey, who cares right??
anyway, if you're keen, you can jump it. Hope this helps and I'll see you this weekend.
Kia Kaha,
Pyke:P
NZPF A-2584

Why doesn't that surprise me Pyke? (The way you approach women about their rigs/breasts...LOL) Typical guy! :)Anyway, I will take you up on the offer to jump your Racer...I wonder if it will be too big though. Just the harness part...see you Friday!
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell