Parrot

Just testing nothing happening here

I understand that.
As a matter of fact i was testing with the quote button (i often quote and then type something underneath it, and that part falls of when i post)(if u are very suspicious u may look at my previous posting, i often have to post twice to say it all) The funny thing is i started with this because i saw you had nice quotes, just 2 lines 1 above and 1 under, life is full of surprises.
After that i changed my picture, and my signature, which was worth 1 post.
So i wasnt postwhoring on my own.
Blue skies

Heh, thats funny .

Here's a hint -- there is a "Preview Post" button two buttons to the left of the "Post Reply" button. It's there for a reason.

You can also use the "Get Markup Help" link above the edit box to find out syntax etc.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Ok thanks i hadnt actually discovered that actively. But for in future it might do the trick in case of some new testing.
And i told in previous posts why i was doing it, offcourse i could have edited posts, or deleted them or whatever more possibilities there are. But shut up now because i didnt do it for postwhoring or to get more postst on my name, look at it......... So now i have 10 more posts !? So what... it doesnt bother me. If you keep thinking i did it because of to get 10 more posts, i think youre pathetic and obsessed with that postwhoring thing. Maybe i should tell something about myself to make it clear, i´m a 31 year adult, i couldnt care less if i had 10 more posts or 10 less. I did it because i want to have my post look good and contain everything i intended to say.
Hopefully i clearified this thing opnce and for all.

Heh, thats funny .

Damnit, see what i mean i still havent got in my fingers, i wanted to quote..

I didnt preview the post but know i know that exists, i will, fuckn post thing, u need an education in it ***
Here's a hint -- there is a "Preview Post" button two buttons to the left of the "Post Reply" button. It's there for a reason.

check out the screenshot, this is what i type, and this is how it looks.Now wont you let me test some things in ease ???

Heh, thats funny .