SpaceCat

Voodoo Container

I am looking to get a Voodoo container, however, I want to get either their v3 or v4 containers holding 150 or 170 size canopy. However in calling for prices, someone told me that the Voodoo does not "size up" very well ie it loses it's look when the size is increased for the larger canopies. He went as far as saying it looked terrible compared to the smaller sizes.
Just wondering if anyone had any insight...no one really jumps a Voodoo at my DZ..

Not to be off topic, but my friend Wane bought one and one of his riser covers keeps coming open (caused one reserve ride).
This weekend it popped open while he was in the bathroom
:D. He is dissapointed with it and wishes he got a mirage. I think they merely mis-sized a flap or a panel (I like them). He has not sent it back or dealt with the company so it is unkown how they would treat it.
good luck
ramon
His is for a 135 though and it looks great, I've never seen one for a 150.

If you are having problems with your Voodoo, send it back to the factory with a note explaining your problem. Most of the time they will fix it for free.
As to Voodoo riser cover problems ... Yesterday Sandy Reid explained that in the process of redesigning the angled riser covers, some of them stayed closed too well.
The short term solution is to lay the main risers on top of the inner flap. Gee! that sounds like the Vector III.
Sandy & co. are still working on the long term solution, fine tuning patterns and doing more test jumps.