sigsby

I gotta tell ya

Dude... chill, for this being a free site and a single persone is mantaining it out of the love of the sport, I'm just happy that it is running :)Could you describe the problem that you are getting in detail? there are enough "Nerds" around on this board we might be able to help Sangrio out in the debugging part.
A rainy day at the DZ is better then a Sunny day at work

Yes, yes! I am a tech and if ya need some help I'd be happy to. I'm not trying to be an extremist and I don't think I am. I think the site is great. Especialy the e-mail. I don't get any junk mail at all. I traded speed for that. However I would like to be able to get my mail. How can I help?
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
Donald

Hey sigsby,
First of all, my apologies for the inconvenience. I have reached the end of my skills in trying to resolve this problem and I now have my hosting provider working on it for me. They are a great crowd and I'm sure they'll help me resolve this soon...
In short, the way the mail program works is it drops all the incoming mail in a catch-all account from where a set of PERL scripts pick them up and sort them to the appropriate directories. We are having a problem with keeping the mail in the catch-all account long enough for the scripts to grab them.
Thanks for the offer to help but I think I'll leave it with them for a couple of hours...I'm going to try and resolve this before i hit the sack tonight.... it's 9:30 PM now....
Again, my apologies - I know it's annoying. Keep the faith though.
Safe swoops
Sangiro