sangiro

Dropzone DB Reviews - Star Rating

Is this what is effecting the two reviews I did? I wrote a review for Air Ventures Skydiving in Rome, Ga. I also wrote review for Skydive Skyranch in Siloam Springs, Ar. I gave them both a 10 on the drop down bar. After the reviews are posted they only got 1 star, and should have gotten 5+ stars. Now the DZO's probably think I am a jerk... LOL
[email protected]

actually, when computing the average star rating you shouldn't include reviews that were written before you instituted the star rating system. the way you're doing it now, negatively impacts high-quality gear like the Infinity harness-container system. since only 1 of the 6 reviews was written since you instituted the star rating system, it only averages 1 star. i've asked you to fix this a few times by e-mail since you first added the average star rating. come on dude! be fair!

Actually.... Its my understading that most of the bugs are to be debugged at a later date since Sangiro is so busy right now.
I'm sure that if you want to rewrite the scripts hes not going to complain but since this entire site is ran out of the generosity of his heart then I think we should be happy he is still willing to pay the hosting and bandwidith fees on this site.
You might want to add that to your review of the system that the stars don't reflect the feelings of the reviewers. Most people if they want info on a product will read the reviews and not just look at the stars.
Be safe, be smooth, be fast..... and most importantly.... be phree :)