skypuppy

nudity flag

one of my posts, which I deem innocuous, seemed to be flagged as '18+' nudity or adult content involved, and I had to go into my profile, turn off the control in order to see that the post really was the innocuous post I had written (basically post 1342 of the riot over shooting thread).

I ended up deleting that post, and re-posting, but I'm wondering how it happened? If someone hits a spam button does that cause it? I tried hitting a spam button to see if it broke it down into, say, nudity, advert, etc. and it didn't give me an option to say what it was, but maybe the program does it itself?

Anyway, if it was someone hitting a spam button, I didn't think it was really cricket...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

That flag is not automatically set and is only activated when you check the box on a post for NSFW. Typically the kids will not bother going back and editing the post to turn that on inunless it's pretty clear that it needed a turned on. On mobile postings the check box is near the choose file button so sometimes it gets turned on by accident. Was the post showing as edited by a mod?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

PhreeZone

That flag is not automatically set and is only activated when you check the box on a post for NSFW. Typically the kids will not bother going back and editing the post to turn that on inunless it's pretty clear that it needed a turned on. On mobile postings the check box is near the choose file button so sometimes it gets turned on by accident. Was the post showing as edited by a mod?

I didn't see anything showing edited. I seem to recall I had trouble posting that first message, I suppose it may be possible that I checked it by accident: it would be the first and only time it's happened to me, but it may be the only reasonable assumption...
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone