JohnnyBoulder

User name search?

Alternatively, go to "Who's online" at the top (just under the "Home/Forums/Safety/ect bar), then follow the link to the "member directory" where there's a search for users feature. Or just follow the link right below:

Member Directory
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

All of a sudden I'm not seeing the user search option -- has it moved, or gone away? I am a premium member. Or is that going away?

Thanks
Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Any progress? I'm traveling and was hoping to use this to schedule the occasional DZ weekend

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hey Wendy,

Are you sure that you're still a premium member? While attempting to resolve the issue I noticed that it wasn't displaying for you because it has you as an unpaid member.

If this is incorrect, please e-mail me your previous invoice statement to [email protected], so I can further assist you.

Thanks!