degeneration

Classifieds new adverts page, RSS feed, app or the like

I pay a bit of attention to the classifieds, and would love to see some form of feed, or app or something, that allows you to see all the new items added to the classifieds since you last looked.

So say it was an app on my phone, I could open up have a quick browse through all the new classifieds since I last opened, then I can click through to any of interest, or dismiss them all to clear the list until any new ones are added. Or exactly the same sort of thing, but a separate page on the classified section "new adverts since last visit" type thing.

I just find it cumbersome (I know, poor me) to go through each category individually.
Sky Switches - Affordable stills camera tongue switches and conversion adaptors, supporting various brands of camera (Canon, Sony, Nikon, Panasonic).

http://www.dropzone.com/classifieds/New/

I'd like to see something similar, or at the very least, give the ability to sort the "new ads" by post time so that if you do check multiple times in a day you can see the most recent first.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke