unkulunkulu

Show user's signature somewhere in the profile

I have user signatures turned off on all the forums I visit because I feel they create unnecessary noise. But sometimes people refer to their signatures and I miss the context this way. It would be helpful if the user's signature would be displayed somewhere in his profile so I can go there and see it (when I need it).

Most sig llines are satirical. If you want to know something about someone look at their profile. Don't be so doggone lazy. This web site is not now or ever will be tailor made to suit anyone. This means you to. Heck f/ a moment I thought I was going to have to call you a Whambulance.

Best-
Richard

If you want to know something about someone look at their profile. Don't be so doggone lazy.

what? I do look at the profiles, but the siglines are not there! That's what I'm talking about.

Don't see where your negativity comes from, I just thought it would be a logical addition, saw it on every other forum basically.

Don't see where your negativity comes from, I just thought it would be a logical addition, saw it on every other forum basically.

Could be on your end. While we're discussing profiles, why is your profile no where complete?. You gotta have thick skin to be here. I'm not a negative person, I'm a realist. Your a procrastinator...You take care now, hear?

Best-
Richard

I second your opinion.

And I suggest you ignore the other user, who 1) hasn't addressed your concerns about having a signature on the profile or 2) tried to change the topic by asking why you haven't filled your profile (you're not obligated to).

Thanks for your suggestion.

I understand where you're coming from, but I can say that I don't think we'd be putting the signature in the forum profile, at least not in the near future. We try to keep the profiles as concise as possible, reducing anything that isn't really needed on the profile page. And for the amount of people that would find it useful, it wouldn't justify the extra clutter created on the profile.

On those rare occasions that you do want to refer to someone's sig line... consider right-clicking on "settings" and opening in a new tab, toggle the sig line switch to on, refresh the previous tab, toggle it back off and may the force be with you. :)

Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.