bravoniner

POPS & geezers

I think it would be a great idea. I have searched the topic older jumpers and while the discussions are interesting, as a newly returned jumper over 60 there are additional things I would be interested in. Things like choosing a parachute for post student status and a place to find activities for us older types. The way I approach the sport is colored by my experience and the fact that I don't heal as fast as when I was 25. Plus I find that I have to unlearn old habits and terminology so it would be nice two have access to other jumpers who share my outdated knowledge, but unlike me have kept up with the sport.

Seems redundant for us old folks. The forum is already there for any older jumper related issues/topics.

Agree.

Just put a thread in an existing forum, label the subject title appropriately, and the other Old Farts will find it.

Besides, if you have an Old Farts forum, then others will want a Young Pups forum, and so on. No need to start dividing us all up like that.