Divalent

Couple of minor suggestions

or maybe not minor, if'n it's hard to impliment.

1. In the classified section, ads are listed from recent to older (with premire member ads separately at the top). However, if you limit the ads to those from a particular country, you get the ads listed from older to newer. Which means that you have to click through multiple pages to find the more recent ones at the very end. Maybe not a big deal in smaller categories with few ads, but (for example) in the Main Canopy section, that can be several pages or more.

2. Not a big deal, but have you thought of giving the DB Cooper thread its own forum? I do sometimes find the threads in the history/trivia forum interesting, particularly when I see an interesting title in the "most recent post" column on the forum front page, but 95% of the time that column says "DB Cooper". I tried to see if I could follow that thread, but it appears to be a group of hard core (and non-skydiving) conspriracy theorists speculating about strange (to me) stuff. IOW, regardless of whether it might have once been of general interest, I can't imagine anyone who wasn't there at the begining (many many years ago) even checking into it (except perhaps to gawk at the residents). I mean, with a gajillion posts in that thread (which was a continuation of an initial thread with a gajillion posts long since locked), who will be joining or following the conversation other than those that are already doing so? So why not give them their own forum (maybe they will post new interesting info in new treads?) and remove something that (at least for me, and probably many others) is a nuisance that clutters an otherwise interesting forum?

I don't know about item 1 BUT
Absolutely
Item 2- The DB Cooper thread is a joke!!!!

I keep daring them to jump.. but nope... not gonna happen.>:(

Bunch a pussies... no wonder most of em are absolutely sure he could not have survived.